Have low rates and ultimate flexibility to enjoy good eats, great shopping or just about anything else Denver – or the world has to offer! Visa® Platinum gives you straight-forward credit with rates as low as 7.99% APR*.
Visa® Platinum Rewards
Be rewarded… just for shopping with White Crown’s Visa® Platinum Rewards Card. With rates as low as 9.99% APR*, you’ll get rewards for merchandise, travel or statement credit. It’s that simple.
- The activation line is 877-311-1512opens phone dialer and you must call from your telephone number provided to the Credit Union as your primary phone number
- If you have any trouble with activation, contact the Credit Union to assist you.
- After you have activated the card, you can select your own PIN during the same phone call.
- As soon as the card is activated, use your card anywhere Visa® is accepted for purchases, ATM withdraws and cash advances
Getting information on your White Crown credit card is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Register your card at cucard.ilcusys.com and login to check balances, view outstanding authorizations, make payments, view statements and more…or…
- Call White Crown directly at 303-534-4448 opens phone dialerto talk to a representative who can provide your credit card information to you over the phone…or…
- Call Cardholder Services at 877-848-5092opens phone dialer for 24/7 support.
Want to save money on a balance from another card? Fantastic! Contact White Crown for a Balance Transfer form. Give us the information for your other credit card and how much you would like to transfer and we’ll take care of the rest.
We’re here for you day or night. Call Cardholder Services at 877-848-5092opens phone dialer for 24/7 support.
Round-the-clock access at cucard.ilcusys.com.
- When registering your card, you do not need to provide answers to all 5 security questions, but at least 2 need to be answered with the appropriate information.
- If you input your password incorrectly 3 times, your access to the site will be blocked for a period of 6 hours.
- If you forget your password, you will simply need to re-register your card with the site and can make changes at that time.
There are multiple options available to you to make your White Crown credit card payment. The fastest way to receive credit to your account is by visiting cucard.ilcusys.com. Payments made via this website can be posted as early as the next business day to your card.
Next, you can call our branch at 303-534-4448opens phone dialer to make a payment from your White Crown account to your credit card, or stop by either of our locations to make a payment by cash or check. Payments made using this method can take up to three business days to reflect on your card, but are posted for the day your payment was made.
Finally, you are able to mail in your payment with the paper remittance from your statement. Mail payments to:
White Crown Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 70222
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0222
Or, for payments sent by overnight delivery:
400 White Clay Center Drive
Newark, DE 19711
Congratulations on deciding to reward yourself with your purchases! You do not need to do anything to begin earning rewards on your card. Rewards begin to build up starting with your first purchase. Your rewards balance will appear on your statement each month and you can visit more4u.rewardschoices.com for information on all of your reward options.
Lost or stolen Visa® credit card? Call us at 877-848-5092 anytime. We’re glad to help.
Suspect fraud? Call us at 877-848-5092 anytime. We’re glad to help.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Loan rates and terms are dependent on credit qualifications and loan-to-value of collateral. Loan rates listed are the lowest APR for well qualified borrowers and include all available discounts. Loans subject to credit qualification. Other restrictions may apply, call for details. Real estate loans are available on Colorado residences only.** Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact us for more details.